Reserva sem taxas extras
+ de 3,5 milhões de ingressos vendidos
Buscar por ingresso
Por que comprar conosco?
1. Deck Observatório Top of the Rock: ingresso sem filasem Top of the Rock Observation Deck, seg, 6 Jul 2020 - qua, 31 Mar 2021
a partir de € 33,80
2. Cenários de Filme no Central Parkem Cenários de Filme no Central Park, ter, 7 Jul 2020 - sáb, 2 Jan 2021
a partir de € 30,80
3. Passeio de Helicóptero: destaques de NY em 15 minem Passeio de Helicóptero: destaques de NY em 15 min, ter, 7 Jul 2020 - qui, 31 Dez 2020
a partir de € 218,10
4. Sex and the City: tour guiadoem Sex and the City: tour guiado, ter, 7 Jul 2020 - qui, 31 Dez 2020
a partir de € 55,60
5. Empire State Building: ingresso sem filasem Empire State Building: ingresso sem filas, seg, 6 Jul 2020 - qui, 31 Dez 2020
a partir de € 40,40
6. Tour Dançante do Hip Hopem Tour Dançante do Hip Hop, qui, 9 Jul 2020 - qui, 25 Mar 2021
a partir de € 39,70
7. Tour do Hip Hop no Brooklynem Tour do Hip Hop no Brooklyn, qui, 9 Jul 2020 - qui, 25 Mar 2021
a partir de € 59,50
8. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: ingresso sem filasem One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: ingresso sem filas, qui, 9 Jul 2020 - qui, 31 Dez 2020
a partir de € 36,70
9. Cruzeiro em Nova York: o melhor de NYCem Cruzeiro em Nova York: o melhor de NYC, seg, 6 Jul 2020 - qua, 30 Dez 2020
a partir de € 43,70
10. Passeio pela Brooklyn Bridgeem Passeio pela Brooklyn Bridge, ter, 7 Jul 2020 - seg, 28 Dez 2020
a partir de € 34,70
Rockefeller Center Tour
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Visit the Rockefeller Center and get a live-guided tour led by an expert historian. On this tour you hear all about the history of the Center and the wonderful art and architecture as well as see the Center’s most significant buildings, gardens and spaces. Follow your live guide with your own personal headset and enjoy this uninterrupted tour through a closed circuit connection.
- Get a live-guided visit of Rockefeller Center
- Hear history of John D. Rockefeller Jr.’s unwavering vision for a cultural center
- Take your time to admire the beautiful art and architecture
- Learn the history of the controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn
- Experience a small group tour
O que posso esperar?
Despite what one might think, when touring the stunning Rockefeller Center, it was actually built during The Great Depression by John D. Rockefeller Jr. Although he had spent most of his life engaged in philanthropy, Rockefeller Jr. wanted to create something new and different, "a city within a city" and therefore, Rockefeller Center was built - and finished in May 1933. By the year of 1939, more than 125.000 guests were visiting the Rockefeller Center daily. Impressive, right?
The Rockefeller Center is built in the style of Art Deco – an art form that had its greatness from around 1910 to 1939. This is something you'll hear more about, when you explore the art and architecture of the Center. You learn the history of the exquisite, controversial murals painted by Jose Maria Sert and Frank Brangwyn and see beautiful sculptures and statues - such as the sculptures of Isamu Noguchi, Michio Ihara and Paul Manship's iconic Prometheus statue, which is in fact the most photographed sculpture in NYC. You also get to see the heroic statue of Atlas, just a few steps from St. Patrick's Cathedral on 5th Avenue.
Meanwhile your guide tells you about the history of the Center, John D. Rockefeller Jr. and of course the stories behind the art pieces and architecture. Your guide also takes you through the different areas of the Center, including the stunning channel gardens.
Your ticket will be sent directly to your e-mail shortly after your booking is complete. Please print it out and bring it with you to the will-call desk located inside Top of the Rock’s main entrance on West 50th Street, near the corner of 6th Avenue.
Here you exchange it for a ticket for the next available tour time, or if you'd like, you can also choose another date and time that suits you best.
- Due to the subject matter and length of the tour, children under 12 years are not advised.
Categorias de ingressos
- Access to Top of the Rock.
Voucher em papel
Guia de turismo
Duração: 1 horas 15 minutos
O que está incluído?
- Entry-ticket to the Rockefeller Center.
- A guided tour.
- Headset so you can hear your guide at all times.
45 Rockefeller Plaza New York, NY 10111
Precisa de ajuda? Entre em contato conosco!