Reserva sem taxas extras
+ de 3,5 milhões de ingressos vendidos
Buscar por ingresso
Por que comprar conosco?
1. Deck Observatório Top of the Rock: ingresso sem filasem Top of the Rock Observation Deck, seg, 6 Jul 2020 - qua, 31 Mar 2021
a partir de € 33,80
2. Madame Tussauds Nova Yorkem , seg, 6 Jul 2020 - qua, 31 Mar 2021
a partir de € 32,80
3. Cenários de Filme no Central Parkem Cenários de Filme no Central Park, ter, 7 Jul 2020 - sáb, 2 Jan 2021
a partir de € 30,80
4. Cenários de Gossip Girl: tour guiadoem Cenários de Gossip Girl: tour guiado, ter, 7 Jul 2020 - qui, 31 Dez 2020
a partir de € 55,60
5. Sex and the City: tour guiadoem Sex and the City: tour guiado, ter, 7 Jul 2020 - qui, 31 Dez 2020
a partir de € 55,60
6. Tour Dançante do Hip Hopem Tour Dançante do Hip Hop, qui, 9 Jul 2020 - qui, 25 Mar 2021
a partir de € 39,70
7. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: ingresso sem filasem One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: ingresso sem filas, qui, 9 Jul 2020 - qui, 31 Dez 2020
a partir de € 36,70
8. New York Cocktail Tourem New York Cocktail Tour, qua, 8 Jul 2020 - qua, 31 Mar 2021
a partir de € 88,30
9. Tour Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off em Nova Yorkem Tour Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off em Nova York, seg, 6 Jul 2020 - qui, 31 Dez 2020
a partir de € 68,50
10. Empire State Building: ingresso sem filasem Empire State Building: ingresso sem filas, seg, 6 Jul 2020 - qui, 31 Dez 2020
a partir de € 40,40
Radio City Stage Door Tour
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Enjoy a guided tour through the famous Radio City Music Hall in New York City! Home of the Radio City Rockettes, this is the perfect place to visit if you love movies, concerts and shows - and would like to know more about this stunning Music Hall!
- Visit the Radio City Music Hall
- Meet a real Radio City Rockette and take a photo
- Discover the secret appartment The Roxy Suite
- See the big and stunning auditorium
- Get a tour and learn more from your guide
O que posso esperar?
Radio City Music Hall opened in 1932. The vision behind it was for it to be a place for the people: A place that would offer high-quality entertainment but still have tickets that ordinary people could afford. Since the opening more than 300 million people have enjoyed shows, media events and concerts there. And there's no place like it to see a show – or to stage a show! On this tour through Radio City Music Hall you go behind the scenes, as you learn more about the history of this wonderful showplace!
It is the largest indoor theatre in the world and its marquee is a full city-block long. While it is the leading hall for popular concerts and stage shows in the country, its huge screen makes it the ideal place to watch a movie. Since 1933 more than 700 movies have opened in Radio City Music Hall. On the list over these movies you will find the original King Kong, White Christmas, Breakfast at Tiffany's, To Kill a Mockingbird, 101 Dalmatians and The Lion King. Today selected movies are still premiering here!
On this tour you discover the art deco masterpieces inside, including the impressive foyer. You also get to visit its secret apartment The Roxy Suite. Maybe it's named after one of the creators of the Music Hall? You enter the stunning auditorium, where you get a wonderful view over all the seats and learn the history of the iconic Great Stage. The tour is completed by you meeting a Radio City Rockette – make sure to take a great photo!
After your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email within 48 hours. Just print it out and bring it with you on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
Categorias de ingressos
Aceita voucher eletrônico
Guia de turismo
Duração: 1 horas 15 minutos
O que está incluído?
- Entry to the Radio City Music Hall.
- Meet a Radio City Rockette.
- A guided tour.
Radio City Music Hall
40 W 51st St New York, NY 10020
Precisa de ajuda? Entre em contato conosco!