+ de 3,5 milhões de ingressos vendidos
4000+ produtos, 30 países
Fique totalmente seguro ao efetuar sua compra através de nossos sites
Reserva sem taxas extras
A Ticmate não cobra taxas adicionais no processo de reserva
Buscar por ingresso
Por que comprar conosco?
1. Deck Observatório Top of the Rock: ingresso sem filasem Deck Observatório Top of the Rock: ingresso sem filas, qui, 21 Nov 2019 - sex, 20 Nov 2020
a partir de € 34,00
2. Compras no Woodbury Outletem Compras no Woodbury Outlet , qui, 21 Nov 2019 - qui, 19 Nov 2020
a partir de € 24,50
3. Harlem: tour guiado & gospel - Domingoem Harlem: tour guiado & gospel - Domingo , dom, 24 Nov 2019 - dom, 15 Nov 2020
a partir de € 55,00
4. Harlem: tour guiado & gospel - Quartas-feiraem Harlem: tour guiado & gospel - Quartas-feira, qua, 27 Nov 2019 - qua, 18 Nov 2020
a partir de € 55,00
5. Estátua da Liberdade: tour guiado em barco, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandem Estátua da Liberdade: tour guiado em barco, Ellis Island & Liberty Island, qui, 21 Nov 2019 - sex, 31 Jan 2020
a partir de € 21,10
6. Museu de Arte Moderna (MoMA): ingresso sem filasem Museu de Arte Moderna (MoMA): ingresso sem filas, qui, 21 Nov 2019 - sex, 20 Nov 2020
a partir de € 24,50
7. Empire State Building: ingresso sem filasem Empire State Building: ingresso sem filas, sex, 22 Nov 2019 - ter, 31 Mar 2020
a partir de € 40,10
8. Passe de Nova York Explorerem , qui, 21 Nov 2019 - qua, 18 Nov 2020
a partir de € 63,90
9. FreeStyle Pass New Yorkem FreeStyle Pass New York, sex, 22 Nov 2019 - ter, 31 Mar 2020
a partir de € 158,60
10. Sex and the City: tour guiadoem Sex and the City: tour guiado, sáb, 23 Nov 2019 - qui, 19 Nov 2020
a partir de € 55,90
Radio City Stage Door Tour
Enjoy a guided tour through the famous Radio City Music Hall in New York City! Home of the Radio City Rockettes, this is the perfect place to visit if you love movies, concerts and shows - and would like to know more about this stunning Music Hall!
- Visit the Radio City Music Hall
- Meet a real Radio City Rockette and take a photo
- Discover the secret appartment The Roxy Suite
- See the big and stunning auditorium
- Get a tour and learn more from your guide
O que posso esperar?
Radio City Music Hall opened in 1932. The vision behind it was for it to be a place for the people: A place that would offer high-quality entertainment but still have tickets that ordinary people could afford. Since the opening more than 300 million people have enjoyed shows, media events and concerts there. And there's no place like it to see a show – or to stage a show! On this tour through Radio City Music Hall you go behind the scenes, as you learn more about the history of this wonderful showplace!
It is the largest indoor theatre in the world and its marquee is a full city-block long. While it is the leading hall for popular concerts and stage shows in the country, its huge screen makes it the ideal place to watch a movie. Since 1933 more than 700 movies have opened in Radio City Music Hall. On the list over these movies you will find the original King Kong, White Christmas, Breakfast at Tiffany's, To Kill a Mockingbird, 101 Dalmatians and The Lion King. Today selected movies are still premiering here!
On this tour you discover the art deco masterpieces inside, including the impressive foyer. You also get to visit its secret apartment The Roxy Suite. Maybe it's named after one of the creators of the Music Hall? You enter the stunning auditorium, where you get a wonderful view over all the seats and learn the history of the iconic Great Stage. The tour is completed by you meeting a Radio City Rockette – make sure to take a great photo!
After your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email within 48 hours. Just print it out and bring it with you on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
Categorias de ingressos
Aceita voucher eletrônico
Guia de turismo
Duração: 1 horas 15 minutos
O que está incluído?
- Entry to the Radio City Music Hall.
- Meet a Radio City Rockette.
- A guided tour.
Radio City Music Hall
1260 6th Ave New York, NY 10020
Precisa de ajuda? Entre em contato conosco!