Reserva sem taxas extras
+ de 3,5 milhões de ingressos vendidos
Buscar por ingresso
Por que comprar conosco?
1. Deck Observatório Top of the Rock: ingresso sem filasem , sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - sáb, 16 Jan 2021
a partir de € 33,30
2. Empire State Building: ingresso sem filasem Empire State Building: ingresso sem filas, sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - qui, 31 Dez 2020
a partir de € 39,90
3. Harlem: tour guiado & gospel - Domingoem , dom, 19 Jan 2020 - dom, 10 Jan 2021
a partir de € 54,00
4. Harlem: tour guiado & gospel - Quartas-feiraem , qua, 22 Jan 2020 - qua, 13 Jan 2021
a partir de € 54,00
5. Compras no Woodbury Outletem Woodbury Common Outlet, sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - sáb, 16 Jan 2021
a partir de € 23,10
6. Rockefeller Center Tourem Rockefeller Center, sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - sáb, 16 Jan 2021
a partir de € 26,70
7. Estátua da Liberdade: tour guiado em barco, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandem , sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - dom, 31 Mai 2020
a partir de € 20,90
8. The Metropolitan Museum of Art: ingresso sem filasem The Metropolitan Museum of Art: ingresso sem filas, sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - ter, 30 Jun 2020
a partir de € 27,40
9. One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: ingresso sem filasem One World Observatory - Freedom Tower: ingresso sem filas, ter, 21 Jan 2020 - qui, 31 Dez 2020
a partir de € 36,20
10. City-Tour NYC 48hem City-Tour NYC 48h, sáb, 18 Jan 2020 - dom, 5 Abr 2020
a partir de € 42,10
Madison Square Garden - Guided Tour
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Step into the famous arena, Madison Square Garden - MSG for short - in New York City! You get a behind-the-scenes look of how the arena works, whenever there's an event coming up. Your guide also tells you all about the events, that have taken place here, such as concerts, Knicks games and other music and sports events that went down in history!
- Gain entry to Madison Square Garden
- See behind-the-scenes parts of the famous arena
- Explore and learn about the arena's history
- Enjoy a guided tour in either English og Spanish
O que posso esperar?
Since it opened in 1879, Madison Square Garden has been a big part of the social, sporty and musical life of New York City. If you're convinced you know all about this arena, then you're in for a real treat: Now you can discover exclusive, behind-the-scenes parts of The Garden and learn about its famous history from the expert tour guides. You encounter virtual reality technology through which you get a first-hand glimpse into the excitement of being at any event The Garden is hosting.
The arena is the home of the New York Knicks, Rangers as well as professional boxing, college basketball and so many more sports events! One of the events worth mentioning here was the fight between Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier back in 1971. When it comes to the top music acts, Elvis Presley, John Lennon, Rolling Stones, Stevie Wonder, The Who, Madonna and Bruce Springsteen are just a few on the list. And let's not forget some of the most iconic events, that have taken place here: Among them are Marilyn Monroe singing 'Happy Birthday' to President John F. Kennedy in 1962 and Frank Sinatra's "Main Event" concert in 1974, along with several benefit concerts.
And with so much going on inside Madison Square Garden, there is always a surprise during the tours, and it differs from time to time. Will you see the hardwood or the ice? A stage being built? A rehearsal? There's only one way to find out!
After your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent to your email within 48 hours. Just print it out and bring it with you on your tour or show the ticket on your phone.
Categorias de ingressos
Aceita voucher eletrônico
Guia de turismo
Duração: 1 horas 15 minutos
O que está incluído?
- Entry to Madison Square Garden.
- A guided tour in either English or Spanish.
- A little surprise.
Madison Square Garden
4 Pennsylvania Plaza New York, NY 10001
Precisa de ajuda? Entre em contato conosco!