Reserva sem taxas extras
+ de 3,5 milhões de ingressos vendidos
Buscar por ingresso
Por que comprar conosco?
1. Pacote Shop Hop Topem Pacote Shop Hop Top, ter, 25 Fev 2020 - ter, 31 Mar 2020
a partir de € 157,70
2. Cartão Eat and Playem Cartão Eat and Play, ter, 25 Fev 2020 - ter, 23 Fev 2021
a partir de € 23,80
3. Tour Gastronômico pelo Brooklynem Tour Gastronômico pelo Brooklyn, qui, 27 Fev 2020 - ter, 23 Fev 2021
a partir de € 78,40
4. Estátua da Liberdade: tour guiado em barco, Ellis Island & Liberty Islandem , seg, 24 Fev 2020 - dom, 31 Mai 2020
a partir de € 20,90
5. Tour Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off em Nova Yorkem Tour Big Bus Hop-On Hop-Off em Nova York, seg, 24 Fev 2020 - qui, 31 Dez 2020
a partir de € 42,70
6. Cruzeiro em Nova York: buffet de jantar e tour Spirit of NYCem Cruzeiro em Nova York: buffet de jantar e tour Spirit of NYC, qua, 26 Fev 2020 - ter, 23 Fev 2021
a partir de € 151,70
7. Cruzeiro em Nova York: o melhor de NYCem Cruzeiro em Nova York: o melhor de NYC, seg, 24 Fev 2020 - qua, 30 Dez 2020
a partir de € 43,70
8. Cruzeiro em Nova York: horizonte de Manhattan & arredores da Estátua da Liberdadeem Cruzeiro em Nova York: horizonte de Manhattan & arredores da Estátua da Liberdade, seg, 24 Fev 2020 - qua, 30 Dez 2020
a partir de € 30,80
9. Sex and the City: tour guiadoem Sex and the City: tour guiado, qua, 26 Fev 2020 - qui, 31 Dez 2020
a partir de € 55,60
10. Cruzeiro em Nova York: buffet de almoço e tour Spirit of NYCem Cruzeiro em Nova York: buffet de almoço e tour Spirit of NYC, qui, 27 Fev 2020 - ter, 23 Fev 2021
a partir de € 85,30
Authentic Italian Greenwich Village Food Tour & Tastings
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Join us for a culinary tour of Greenwich Village and dive deep into the history and culture of one of New York City’s most legendary neighborhoods by way of the food that has defined it for generations. Wander around iconic The Village, stop at some of its best food spots (from sit-down restaurants to delicious holes-in-the-wall) and learn what sets this small community apart from the rest of the city.
- Come on a culinary tour through Greenwich Village
- Enjoy a carefully-curated route through the best places
- Taste classic neighborhood specialties like pasta, arancini, & more
- Sample the unusual specialty at the famed Italian restaurant
- Get the real New York experience with your local guide
- Enjoy a small, intimate tour group of max 15 people
Eat Your Way through Greenwich Village
Come on a food adventure through Greenwich Village, which is part (generous) lunch, part trip through the soul of a neighborhood. Your tour is as much about understanding the history and culture that produced your food as it is about enjoying it.
Hear the story of how the 'South Village' section of Greenwich Village developed from a lower-class Italian immigrant community to a modern day food mecca; understand the subtle (and not-so-subtle) differences between Italian-American food and Italian-Italian food; and learn to pick the best ingredients for cooking both styles at home.
As you move through The Village you’ll enjoy various food tastings. Your route changes depending on the day and season to ensure you’re always sampling the most up-to-the-minute dishes but some things are too good to miss. You’re guaranteed to enjoy pasta unlike anything you’ve ever had at Pagani restaurant; you’ll usually sample fresh arancini, aka stuffed rice balls, from Faicco’s market (the best in town); and you’ll have a couple of other surprises, including a sweet treat to cleanse the palate.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at the Washington Square Arch at Washington Square Park. Please be there 15 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends close to Father Demo Square.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 3 hours.
Are there children's tickets?
Yes, children's tickets are available for children between age 4-12. Children under age 4 are free when accompanied by a paying adult.